Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a visit to the cousin's place-karnal

i met her after a very long time..a time of around 3 years i guess..as gautam has left to NY...i extremely get bored at home and its the time to play holi...i left at 4 in mornin frm faridabad to karnal wid my neioghbours as their grandma stays thr and they have a visit after a week everytime...well thr was no music in the car and i was really bored wid it and in the mid way my uncle told my aunt to drive on the highway and i thought tat this wud be my last holi this time...but she drived raelly well...must appreciate her...i raeched thr around 8 and it was a safe tour..and i hugged my sis raelly hard....i was very glad to see her...we palyed a lot..we talked a lot...we enjoyed a lot...me,charu,samriti,kanika,kritika,kanishka,and krishna....we all together had a blast...krishna is 2-3 years old now...he is very sweet...very innocent...a sweet little baby who always have one word on this tounge for tat -tu toh ullu ki patthi hai...man just look at him...he is so clever at this age...we palyed holi as if the bulls are fighting wid each other...i was full of colurs and i was shaking as i was feeling cold after sometime....my colurs didnt go....i tried a lot...i had a shower for 2 hours but still i my face was resembling a joker's face....i was red,pink,blue,purple...i was just full of colurs...after playin holi...we had a meal of sambhar-vada which were speacilly bought frm mathura nad i coluld never forget tat...me and charu had a really nice talk and spend really nice time together and she showed me the vcd of her farewll party and we all sis slept on one bed wid each for an hour and we keep wisperpering into each others ears....in the evening i met jyoti maasi and later uncle and maasi took me to haweli---its a tourist place in karnal...it was really nice..it was a kind of punjabi's tradition....i saw the well and i pulled out a bucket of water frm it...i had a ride of camel after a very long time wid my sis and we went for the go -karting and believe me tat i am a very bad rider...we enjoyed a lot out thr..we had a light meal of jalebi,pizza,sweet corn.etc.and i got many a photos clicked....and later we went to mc d in our way and had an ice cream and we reached home..i,charu and samriti slept at 3 at night...all night we kept talking abt the ghost's and black magic...in the moring wen i woke up next day...my sis had left for her tution and till then i watched tv and had a breakfast and curd of karnal is really nice....i really liked the curd which i had it wid my breadroll and cutlets..later wen she came we again start talking and i left wid my uncle after sometime for home,and i raeched home at 8 and i really miss my sis now....i wish tat i have another visit soon....

No comments: