Friday, August 15, 2008

dheradun

i woke up..i had a shower...i dressed myself and then 1 more news??gueesss wat now??
i am out wid such family...kisi ki sunte hi nahin hai...i want to see the entire place but no...yes is never on their tongue....i dnt knw why i planned a trip??...
forget it!!

listen wats next>>>>>
they told me tat we wud see a budha temple which is nearby coz we have come far away frm dheradun and cant reach back...ok...so i thought it wud be a bull-shit again but i was wrong...my god!wat a temple!!it is third larget budha temple in the whole world...its mind-blowin...i liked it...i actually luved it...
no matter wat....
it was awesome...i had an awesome experience...it was fabulous...
i saw the entire temple and then we had chinese meal-momos,manchurian,haka noodles and bla bla bla...and i left for home sweet home...but look now as i reached my uncle's house first then iffa awards were cumin on the tv...i need to reach my home as soon as possible but no...1 mor no...have dinner and then go...tat old family to family drama....u r insultin us man??...have dinner and then go>???...crab man
asshole....

as my silly idiotic time passed out thr we left for home and wen i raeched awards were over...my destiny...its really never works...i hate it man....
so this was all about
wonderful dayz of my life...............

No comments: