Friday, August 15, 2008

my summer vacation

Man! wat the f**k...
well i was damn excited wen my vacations started but now it seems like hell...i was so much desperate to sleep on my cosy bed for a long time...no tutions....always chillin out in ac...always eatin and drinkin like and elephant but hey!i am still slim...u knw me na??i cant move on wid tat fat tummy and a heavy butt..shit...it look so ugly....
so,let me take this chapter forward...
i am so much bored in my vactions tat i want to kill everybody....this bull-shit weather??i am pissed coz of it....hmm...i miss my scul dayz..i miss bharti,tanvi and nandani...my 3 best frnds,my soul.....they all r sweethearts to me....
as the dayz move on i was gettin bored -bored and bored ....no sam ...no masti ...no drama...dn't keep thinkin tat who is sam???
hope for the best so let's just fuck the rest....wat's gonna happen???god !! help me....coz i even eat less non-veg now....

No comments: