Friday, August 15, 2008

my visit to shirdi

well it was quite a gud experience bcoz bfore my visit i had no faith in such super natural powers but now i can say tat it really worked for me atleast...it was wonderful...i really liked it...it was an awesome experience...i come to knw abt many things abt sai baba...it was fabulous....this was my third visit to shirdi and after cumin back i can really say gud abt it this time...it was not much crowded this time coz of bad weather as compared to my previous visit to shirdi...man u can't imagine??...i have seen a billion of ppl cumin to visit shirdi on new year,2008 and 26 th january,2008 and i was just gone mad...i keep my fingers crossed tat thank god we got the passes for the vip entry or else i would have faint tat day.....and on 1st jan a man frm andhra pradesh i guess donated 100 crores over there and it is said tat shirdi wud be one the most popular and well-proccesing city some day and the entire temple frm inside is mad of gold...old is gold i say..

No comments: