Saturday, August 16, 2008

achievements of life

hmm..wow!!i am proud of u
-these words are something tat i really luv to listen it frm my dad...he raelly wanted me to succede in life higher and higher...and i just luv my dad....i am basically really gud in sports and i luv to hang out for any camp or somethin adventurous...i just luv doin tat...i am always awarded for sports and i hope i'll do it better next time...waise gals of the punjabi families are lazy sometimes or u can say tat they are always full of attitude and demand for the best in life...and i am one of them..a gud-lookin chick of the punjabi family widout brains...but hey!i play well all the time ....

i actually like runnin a lot...i just dn't get tired and i dn't feel tat it is bored...its a fun-luvin sport to me....i have participated in-catwalk ,100 mtr. race ,200 mtr.,400 mtr.,long jump,relay...this was of the year 2007 in my scul wen i had my sports day....and catwalk i did it wen i was in 4th or 3rd grade i guess...i have never lost a race and i'll never lost it...
WAT I THINK I DO AND WAT I DEMAND IS WAT I GET...i am quite a lucky kindda person u see...

No comments: