Tuesday, August 26, 2008

IS TAT ME??damn sweet

HMM....i am quite confused abt it...wat am i doin...means wat am i acting as??....i did this around 7 years back and wat i knw abt it is tat i went on the stage...i said good mornin to all and then my teacher asked me tat do u want a candy...and i replied yes and i left the stage to get my candy...tats it...i actually do remember things like tat....i hate being a gal at the age of 7...i have dressing myself in tat skirt and all...shit..snap...crab...why cant to be a simple classi person...is it necessary to do stuff like tat??.....these were the words whic par said by me someday and now i just cant live widout a kohl in my eyes,a complete body massage and a body lotion,lip gloss,mascara,clips,accessories,mimis,backless/sleveless tops are something i am addicted to now....i cant image my life widout all these....its a kind of hell....my dad says tat the name of the person really affects...but earlier i wasnt use to agree on tat point but now...oh my god...wat shall i say....i really mean it now....niharika means-admire and a galaxy of stars but if u have a look at it in the hindi manner then niharika means somebody who keeps dreesing herself in the best and needs a complete and a perfect look and i spend all my time in doin tat....

forget it...were talkin abt my play wen i was 7...ya so i had a wonderful time in mother;s pride...wen i memorize things abt tat scul then i must say tat the scul was fab...it was one of the best scul in new delhi....and gautam accompanied me at tat time,...and 1 more moment wen it was my b'day...i satrted leakin salt water frm my eyes at tat time...i actually hate cream....i just dnt like eating pastries and cakes..i dnt like tat so everybody was wishing me a very happy b'day but i was the one who didnt even wore my b'day cap and i hate all of them...i just wanted to kill everybody i see around except my family....i was a very arrogant and rude kind of baby wen i was small...but no matters...watever ppl say???..

No comments: