Saturday, August 16, 2008

A TEENAGE LIFE

well...its gud to have spend time wid family,buddies and rest but i guess i am beauty widout brains and i have really experienced it...its far better to accept wat ur mum-dad says instead of arguing wid them...they can take u on safe tracks...i keep my fingers crossed now...i wud never ever take any decission myself...i am 14 and i have a brain of 8...wat the crab??...and i have no shame to say this coz it is the ultimat truth of my life...i have always scored well in exams but beside the books there is a different world and i am extremely bad in judging people...really so....u come across wid every obstacles in ur life at this point of time...i wish tat my big b-gautam wud be here by my side to help me figure-out such things...but nobody knws where life can take you...it all depends on time....and time heals everything....forget it man....

No comments: