Friday, August 15, 2008

tour to haridwar

hmm...at last thank god i am leavin frm this hot-hot place to a cool-cool place....
so,i departed frm delhi wid my mum-dad and my uncle's family at nite for haridwar first...i reached there safely and hapily ofcoure coz i am misz naina...misz attitude...misz naagin or watever u can call me...its upto u.....i was so restless ...so sleepy but i didnt sleeppp.started my morin wid a hot aloo ka parantha and my hair man>>>wavy sholdered -length hair...i hope i was bald instead of havin wavy hair...i pressed them wid my hair-press so welll and wen i went out it started rainin and my ugly hair were nicely seen after gettin washed...god i hate my hair....
u guyz knw wat!!!innova is such a crab man.....we were 7 members of family and realtion...and 1 driver and me,mum and maasi sat on the back seat of the car and oh my god only i knw how i have managed wid those 2 women...i sat and traveled a way of around 5-6 hours like a rat....mum and massi are not tat slim--trim tat we 3 can adjust on 1 seat dude??.....
alrite forget it...
then i went for a bath in ganga wid tat stupid weather....coz it was rainin u see....but it was awesome experience..i luved havin a bath out thr coz i never did tat before....it seems as if i was in heaven in a chilled water.....but the water was full of sand and mud....never mind...not a big deal......
_alrite listen to me now....
after havin a bath in a holy river ....i saw a few temples ...and trolly ...yes man...i luved tat.....i luv sitin in the trolly...no matter if i live or die....i just luv tat cold breeze,high hills,greenery all around....its just fantastic....mind-blowin......then then then
then we had a dinner and a have a gud sleep at nite...gud n8......catch u later...till then u see my next pic....waise i am gud-lookin na??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me one thing how much time do you spend on trips.