Tuesday, August 19, 2008

love like hell (poem composed by me)



Where do you go?
I miss you so.
seems like its been forever,
tat u've been gone.
so cum back home.
i planned it all well,
but now it seems like hell.
can't u hear me callin?
can't u see me fallin?
where do u go ?
i miss u so....

good dayz always goes on,
but knw i guess i was so wrong..
i ma sorry for the prolong.
i need to hear tat happy bell..
coz thr is nothin good to tell...
where do u go?
i miss u so...

boy,i wish tat u can hold me wen i ma lonely...
wen i need someone i can talk to u phonely...
i saw u starring me near the pole...
c'mon let's again have tat rock n roll...
can't we start again..
i miss tat clapping rain...
i dnt wish to listen another no...
where do u go>???
i miss u so....

-NIHARIKA KOHLI (NAINA)

No comments: