Sunday, August 17, 2008

MY BIG B-GAUTAM (MISS YA)

huh...miss ya gautam....now its the time to realize the imp. of a big b....i really miss him and now i need him back...i never tie a rakhi to my cousin brothers....so i am felling really lonely this year...gautam is somebody who is like a darling to me...i am glad tat i have a brother who is smart,gud-lookin,intelligent,muscular,attractive and my list woukd never end for him....i knw the way he is...he is just fantastic...i can't listen a word against my brother...i miss those dayz wen every year on raksha bandhan i was used to demand 5000/- cash or a big amount or an expensive gift every year frm him and guess wat he always used to give me as much money i demanded frm him..he took tat cash frm dad and after a couple of dayz i was used to return him and say tat u spend it on urself bcoz i get wat i demand...and i was a walking-bank for my brother...he never calls me naina...he always call me"naina seth"as i am the one who has alwayz provided him wid cash each by stolin it frm mum's purse or by asking it frm dad or by anyway...i never refused him and so to he....he too never refused me....miss ya...hope u'll cum back next year on this day.....

No comments: