Saturday, August 16, 2008

friends for life

friends are the most important part of anybody's life...they are somebody frm the outside world for me whom i spend and share every moment of my life...tanvi,bharti,nandani and nikita are darling to me...i just can't even spend a secound widout them...out of these 4 tanvi is somebody whom i call it as my lil sister...she is fab....they r my soul....i still remember every moment i spend wid them...and the most memorable was wen i went to a scul trip to dheradun and mussorie wid nikita and a trip to nanital and palampur wid nandani and rest a scul camp wid bharti and tanvi itself in the scul...i am frm last 3 years wid them and i guess we guyz have really get along wid each other very well...i hope we never get separated frm each other...

No comments: