Monday, October 6, 2008

LAST NIGHT I DREAMT OF YOU



Last night i dreamt of you..

Starring lovingly into each others eyes..
For me it was an extreme hard surprise...

I never thought we would hit it off again...
All just vanished with that hard pain..

I held your hand and walked with you...
There was no more fear as these moments were a few...

Though we knew that dad was behind..
still we clutched it and we were refined...

I loved your smile which i saw after a long time...
the time we had was as sweet as a sweet lime..

You dropped me till the place i live...
but my hugs and kisses you misgive...

You made me relived and told me to carry to it to the next day..
i took u apart and hold u hard and end it with a good bye kiss....

You went away and later i wake...
knowing that it was a dream that will fade..

Thanks to you coz i had a smile after i dreamt of you...
but in your absence i am like a leaf without a dew...

Last night i dreamt of you...
today morning i hope u to be real...

-NIHARIKA KOHLI (NAINA)

No comments: