Friday, September 26, 2008

FREE WITH WORK


Past few weeks were the most tiering days for me....giving exams after every couple of day has been a big deal for me now...i get really depressed in exams...and this time one thing which I've noticed is that i can't stay without my best pal-tanvi....its been around 1 and a half year that i and tanu are together and the moments which i haven't shared with bharti and nandani,I've shared those with tanvi...its sounds a lil weird coz i am talkin abt a gal like that but we have really been very gud companions..exams were a huge suck up this time...its been a very long and tiering schedule for me and i felt extremely restless....all of them went really bad and i am out of those 85 and 90's this time..i have realized that the one who work hard to score marks always lose in life and thats the ultimate truth of life...so i have stop studying now...waise bhi it makes me go mad...nowadays what i actually love is that -"i love you" song by jazzy b ..i just simply love that song...even during my exams i kept listenin to that and kept singin and dancin on it all the time and that would be one the major reason that i've not scored well in exams...i want to be a person like sam...he is different and stylish in his own way and nobody can call him mad as the way he present himself in front of others is really gud but thats a different thing that our taste doesn't match...but still i am okay with it because from past few months I've started liking what he likes and i really thank for turnin me into a human being from some kind of a weired animal...next year i have my 10th boards and i am plannin to study only in 10th and i am glad that i haven't changed my school this year as if have joined an hostel and then it would be difficult for me to adjust in 10th because i am somebody who is always off from school and i don't even realize it...i remember a couple off days back when i took leave for 2 days from school then amit sir told me that -where have u been for these 2 days and i always find u taking leaves and i was extremely depressed by that but i take less of leaves this year as compared to my previous class when i was in 8th and i started arguing with him about this that how could you say that to me and a scene was create...he showed me my last months record and i came to know that I've attended the school for only 17 days out of 31 days...as i have an attitude problem i gave a cold look to sir and he too passed me the same...whatever the matter was i just didn't liked it....and now i am free for 3 days...i am plannin to go to karnal tomorrow to spend some time with my sis as i feel lonely without sam and gautam here...and my birthday is also approaching and dad is leavin for Dubai soon and most probably he wont be here on my birthday so i am extremely into my looks nowadays...last year on my birthday my overall look was of a tom gal coz i was dressed in a cargo with a simple tee with the shoes...i actually preferred the best brand last year coz i thought that goin on with the best brand would ultimately make me look good and would turn me into a better piece..but this time i am seekin for a designer dress..so would be wearing something which would give me a sweet girlish look rather than that tom look..well,lets hope for the best this time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck for your blog.
You are welcome to write about karnal. at http://karnalinfo.blogspot.com/

Regards.