Friday, October 10, 2008

WHERE I WENT WRONG?



Every time i think of you when i am lonely,
and i now knew that you are my one and only..

Only love in my tiny lil heart,
in my life you are the best part..

A part that have the keys to my soul,
without you i just can't control..

Control myself in this mean world,
You still remember I've always been swirled..

Swirled in the wind in the dark sky,
when you were the one to deny..

Deny me for having your love,
a love that was hidden in a lil dove..

A dove that will bring you and me back,
and will turn it into a perfect track..

A track that will be perfect forever,
and the one which will be broken never ever..

Ever you loved me i kept wondering,
and i was doubtful for that plundering..

Plundering you from my life,
because for you i have done a hard strife..

A strife that would make you mine for ages,
walking with you at every stages..

Stages that broke us apart,
with you i still hope to start..

Start a new life and live together,
in this world in the regions nether..

Nether lip I'll gnawed your,
hope that you'll be loving sure..

Sure to believe that you'll be mine,
that would be the day wen I'll be sparkling wine..

Wine that would be as sweet as lime,
For us to commit to this loved crime..

Crime I've ever done so,
and now i wonder why you said me no..

No to continue the relationship long,
and now i wonder where i went wrong?
-Niharika Kohli (Naina)

No comments: