Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Friends


A friend like you is always a darling,
A friend like you gives me sparling..

A friend like you knows when I am sad,
A friend like you makes me glad..

A friend like you is always smart,
A friend like you will never depart..

A friend like you is honest and true,
A friend like you are really a few..

A friend like you doesn't counts my wrong,
A friend like you is always there for long..

A friend like you if moves away,
A friend like you is there in my heart to stay..

{For my best pals-Tanvi & Nandani}


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI

lol, i just wanted to say i have the same name as you... haha...

oh, and please visit my blog: www.uranus-ftw.blogspot.com

yay <3

Anonymous said...

Hey baBy Dis Pic Seems To BE Old ...And Happy Birth day May god ful fill all ur dreams

Regards
*****