Friday, January 9, 2009

ALL DONE!


The game is over!
the chapter is close.
Our love ended.
what else one knows.

who cares about your apology!
I know its all fake.
It took time to heal the pain.
But this time I am Awake.

I thank you for coming back again.
so atleast I knew that I was wrong.
standing all alone in the pain,
It has made me more strong.

Go away,I know you are not mine.
running after you is not my point.
Its not that without you I'll not be fine,
I can manage somehow,anyhow,anyway..

You ruined my life..
then why should I talk to you.
Am I mad that I'll do a hard strife..
For such a person like you..

Hope to forget you completely soon.
so that I can start a new life.
A life without you with a complete new moon.
I can adjust,I may guarantee you..


Never fall in love,it will betray you till your last breadth......
-NIHARIKA KOHLI{NAINA}

No comments: